What does a typical six hour event look like?
In the morning (9:30 AM), the children (boys and girls) are divided into small groups of up to 12 people.
Under the guidance of trained club coaches they work within the philosophy/vision of Rene Meulensteen – Working on technique and exercises designed by Rene Meulensteen.
In the afternoon (1:00 PM), players begin with the application of Moves&Skills. This includes competitions/small-sided-games where players are asked to show how they would make the difference and dominate the 1v1 situation presented to them. The day ends around (4:00 PM) with each player receiving the handouts listed below.
- 9:00 – 9:30am Registration
- 9:30 – 10:40am Training block 1
- 10:40 – 10:55am Break
- 10:55 – 12:05pm Training block 2
- 12:05 – 1:00pm Lunch break
- 1:00 – 2:00pm Training block 3
- 2:00 – 2:10pm Break
- 2:10 – 3:15pm Game block 1
- 3:15 – 3:30pm Pick up equipment
- 3:30 – 4:00pm Closing ceremony
- USTC Shirt.
- Participant Diploma.
- Individual Player Profile.
Age Category Winners:
Divisions 6-7, 8-9, 10-11, 12-13.
- Trophy for the winners.
- Invitation to the Regional/National Final.